Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Favourites! Best of Health, Beauty and Haircare

Hi everyone! This is my first "favourites" blog post.
These are my January favourties 2011! Enjoy!

Dove summer glow moisturising gradual tan
Boots €7.50
This build up tan gives lovely even results every time. This tan has a nice scent, and it is impossible to get a streaky tan when using this product. Just after 3 applications, you will have a really natural looking tan, I really recommend this moistuiser.

Nivea tinted moisturising day cream
Boots €6.80
I always use a tinted moisturiser in the spring/summer, when foundation is too heavy. This tinted moisturiser is brilliant, it gives a really nice glow, and adds a nice bit of colour to your face without over doing it. It is also suitable for all skin types. The best thing about this product is that it has an SPF of 15. It claims to have light reflecting pigments which evens out your skin tone. Overall I love this product and have used it every day this month!

Georgio Armani Diamonds eau de parfum for women (30ml)
Debenhams €44
I wear this perfume every day, it is my favourite perfume of all time! Diamonds has soft tones of rose, litchi, raspberry, woods and amber. It is a really feminine perfume. It is longlasting without being overpowering. This perfume is also available in 50ml and in body lotion form. There is even an emporio armani diamonds for men!

BarryM nail paint in the colour mint green
Boots €4.99
This is a gorgeous shade of mint green and goes well with just about anything, I personally think that this shade suits people who are tanned (real/or fake!) as a little bit of a tan really contrasts against the mint green and makes it stand out. This was my first BarryM nailpaint and after seeing how good this one was, I will definetly be buying more! Brilliant nailpolish overall but takes a good time to dry and also be sure to apply a base coat of clear nailpolish as this prodcut can tend to stain.


John Frieda Frizz-Ease
Boots €6.25
This product is brilliant for taming frizz! Its basically just a spray that you srpay onto dry hair. Then it leaves you with a sparkiling, non greasy, high gloss shine! I sometimes use this after straightening my hair just to calm down the static hairs :)

Neutrogena hand cream
Boots €5.99
I saw a few adds for this and I thought I would try it out, I have very dry skin and usually I need to apply alot of hand cream, but with this you literally need a dab. It is unscented, so great for sensitive skin. The product is concenrated and claims that you will get 200 applications out of this bottle... I'm still counting!
FCUK eyeshadow pallette
Boots was €9.99 now €4.99
This palette is brilliant! I have previously done a sepaerate post about this product. You can read that here
TRESemmé deep conditioning hair mask
Tesco €4.95
This product is a restructuring deep conditioning mask. It is for extra dry/brittle hair and it restores moisture and strength. You apply it to towel dry hair and leave it for 5 minutes, then rinse clean. It works like magic! My hair feels amazing after usuing this mask, their are no tangles, and my hair feels like silk. I sometimes use this before straightening/curling my hair as it makes your hair more managable and more easy to work with. (also available in Boots)

Bach Rescue Remedy Spray
Boots €7.99
And now, something a little different, rescue remedy spray. Basically this spray that provides stress relief. It is all natural and made with plant/flower ingredients. I use this product when I feel a little nervous/worried, it calms me down and I sometimes use it when I can't sleep! I really recommend this if you are nervous about a driving test, interview or just need a little comfort/reassuring. (also available in most chemists/pharmacies)


L'Occitane Lip Balm
L'Occitane stores €8
This lipbalm is very good, it contains 10% shea butter, which makes it very moisturising, I love usuing this on it's own or under a lipstick (it makes the lipstick last longer and keeps your lips moisturised) The price is a little high, but I promise you, a little goes a VERY long way!

Hope you liked!
Laura :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment