Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I recently got 50 followers, I can't believe it! Thank you all so much for the support, lovely emails, comments and most of all for bothering to read my blog! When I first started I didn't imagine I would receive this much support, but I guess I have! Again thank you all sooo much, to every single follower. My dream is to get 100 followers, and if I do... I might have a giveaway :) Anyway please continue reading and if you have any suggestions/comments, e-mail me at scoutingforstyle@gmail.com
Thanks again, Laura :) xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi laura, i would love if you could do outfit of the day posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hannah :) yes ... i will consider doing OOTD posts, thanks for the suggestion!!
    Laura :P

    ReplyDelete