Friday, February 25, 2011

My Makeup Storage

This post isn't exactly fashion related, but I recently re-organised my makeup storage and I thought I would do a quick post on it. I don't have the biggest makeup collection in the world, I really only have the essentials. Anyway I hope you enjoy!

I bought this 3 drawers storage unit in Heatons today for €10. You can see the unit here. I know Heatons isn't a worldwide shop, but these type of storage units are very common and usually available in most department or home furnishing stores.

As you can see in the picture, there are 3 drawers, but you could buy units with 4 or 5 drawers. I have divided my unit into eyes, lips and face, and I have placed my makeup into the corresponding drawers. My makeup storage isn't the most original, but it does the job and that's all I want! I know that I haven't included my own pictures, but if there are enough requests, I will do a more detailed post into my makeup collection

Until next time...
Laura :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment