Monday, February 21, 2011

TAG! 20 questions!

Ok, so this is really a video tag off youtube, but I decided I wanted to do it anyway, so here it is, 20 questions :)

Q1. Thing you can't leave the house without?
I would have to say the obvious: my phone.

Q2. Favorite brand of makeup?
This is so hard, I can't narrow it down to just one, but my favourites are Revlon/Rimmel or Maybelline.

Q3. Favourite flowers?
Easy, my favourite are pink lilies.

Q4. Favourite clothing store?
I have a few... Penneys, Bershka, Topshop, New Look, Forever 21 and Zara

Q5. Favourite perfume?
I wear it every day, Giorgio Armani Diamonds!

Q6. Heels or flats?
Definitely flats, I can't walk for even a minute in heels :)

Q7. Do you make good grades?
I'm kind of in between, I'm not amazingly good or shockingly bad, but what I usually get is a B.

Q8. Favourite colours?
My favourite colour is Red. My second favourite is Pink.

Q9. Do you drink energy drinks?
No, I've never had an energy drink, they have WAY to much caffeine. I'm already hyper enough!

Q10. Do you drink juice?
Occasionally, but my favourite drink is tea!

Q11. Do you like swimming?
Yes, I love swimming, I went swimming every Thursday for years!

Q12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
NEVER! I always get a fork, but I never use it! Fries are finger food!

Q13. Favourite moisturiser?
My favourite is Johnson's daily essentials nourishing 24 hour day cream (with SPF 15)

Q14. Do you want to get married?
Yes, eventually, but that's years away!

Q15. Do you get mad easily?
Yes, I get so annoyed over the smallest and stupidest things, and I always regret it like 5 minutes later!

Q16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No, I get so freaked out by those kind of things!

Q17. Have you any phobias?
Yes, I hate spiders, horror films, heights, pregnant people and I have the weirdest phobia of feet!

Q18. Do you bite your nails?
Not anymore, but my parents told me that I started biting my nails when I was 4/5 years old!

Q19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Not that I can remember, thankfully and I hope I never have one!

Q20. Do you drink coffee?
I do drink it, but not every day. It's not something I need desperately,  I could go months without it. My addiction is tea!

Thats it! I hope you learned a little bit more about me and now I tag anybody who reads this post!

Until next time...
Laura :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment