Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring has Arrived!

Hi everyone! so as you should know... this weekend, the clocks went forward and I always think that when the clocks change, Spring is officially here!


 Spring is my favourite season because when you wake up it's bright, the weather starts getting better and everyone seems to be in a better mood.



But the absolute best thing about Spring is that it marks a new beginning for fashion. Spring sees an end to heavy Winter clothing and gives us all an excuse to go on a shopping spree to refresh out wardrobes. I love seeing the skirts, shorts and dresses coming back into the shops. It makes Summer feel that little bit closer!

What about you, do you like Spring? Have you bought any new clothes for this season?
My next blogpost will be about my Spring fashion spree!

Until next time...
Laura :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment