Friday, March 4, 2011

February Favourites 2011!

I can't believe another month has passed already! Seems like yesterday I did my January Favourites... anyway... hope you enjoy!

Okay so the first thing I have been loving this month is the L'Oreal studio secrets anti-redness primer
Boots €14.99
This is a primer, that goes over your moisturiser and under your makeup, but it is green in colour. This helps conceal any redness. I was a bit sceptical when I heard about it but, it is brilliant, it covers all my redness and gives me a smooth canvas for my makeup. It is a bit pricey, but it's well worth it.


My next favorite is the TRESemmé heat protectant spray. Available from Boots €6.99. I use this every time I use heat styling tools. It's a good product, but can be a bit sticky if you use too much. it seems to be protecting my hair as I haven't got any split/dead ends yet!

My third favourite is my Red Converse, I bought them at the end of January and I think I have worn them every day of this month! I love them because they are so comfy and go with nearly everything! Available from Schuh €45

BarryM nail paint in the colour mint green/no 304. I originally bought this nail polish based on it's colour. It's a lovely mint green. This needs a basecoat of clear polish as it stains your nails. Also it needs to be built up layer by layer, but when it is completely finished, it looks great! I bought this in Boots on special offer for 2 for €8 (or one for €4.50)


Natural Collection Pressed Powder in the colour neutral. I have tried a few pressed powders, both cheap and expensive, but this is my favourite of them all. It comes in 3 shades. It sets my makeup lovely and creates a matte finish. I never have to re-apply (but I have dry skin so maybe it's different for those who have oily) Available from Boots for €2.99

Benefit eyeshadow in the colour blushing bride. I love this eyeshadow, it is really pigmented and I know it doesn't matter, but the packaging is so cute! This eyeshadow doesn't crease, is longlasting and there is little fallout! It applies smoothly and looks natural, it's great for daytime looks. Available from any benefit counter for €12

OPI moisturisers in the scents; grapefruit juice and cran & berry juice. I know these aren't available everywhere, but I got these off my friend. They are very moisturising and they are very true to their scent. After using these, I stay moisturised for hours after.

Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Mascara in the colour 001 Ultra Black, available from Boots €7.99 The wand is a medium size, which gets all your lashes, even the smallest! The mascara itself is not clumpy and dries quickly. The only negative I have is that it's not waterproof!

Stripey tops. I have always preferred stripes to spots, but for some reason, I have been wearing more stripes than usual! These are just a few of my favourites:

That's my February Favourites! Hope you enjoyed!

Until next time...
Laura :)

1 comment:

  1. love the stripes! i'm a big fan, too. very Tim Burton. that nail polish color is unexpected and lovely.
    <3 mode.
    http://modestylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete