Saturday, March 26, 2011

€7.50 off No7 or Ruby and Millie??

So last week I bought something in Boots and when I was getting my change, the cashier gave me a voucher for €7.50 off either No7 or Ruby and Millie.


I was delighted so I walked straight back into the shop and went to the No7 stand as my Boots doesn't have a good amount of Rubie and Millie . I was thinking for ages about what I would buy and in the end. Eventually I went for a No7's stay perfect mascara in brown.


What they say: For mascara that lasts the whole day through, giving your lashes great definition all day and then washes away when you want it to.

What I say: This mascara was easy to apply and didn't clump. The mascara thickens, lengthens and curls at an average level .(what you would expect from a drugstore mascara) But what I loved the most was it's staying power. The mascara stays on all day and then can be easily removed in the evening. Also it was my first time trying brown mascara and it really did look more natural! So overall a very good mascara :)
Available from Boots €11.99

I hope you enjoyed this review!

Until next time...
Laura :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment