Saturday, March 12, 2011

OPI Shatter Polish Review

Hello everyone! There was recently so much hype about OPI's new shatter polish so I decided I would check it out for myself and then I would do a quick post on it! You can find out more about the collection here. OPI isn't available here in Ireland, so I bought mine on asos. I purchased the colour  "Black Shatter".


If you haven't heard of this nail polish, basically what it does is create a shattered effect on you nails. You just apply a coat of any colour/any brand of nail polish on your nails, wait for it to dry, then you paint of coat of your OPI nail polish on top and right before your eyes the nail polish will begin to shatter and crack! Sounds too good to be true, right?
...
WRONG!!
 Before I tried it I thought this nail polish would create an unkept, chipped look. But I was proved wrong. It dried very quickly and my nails turned out exactly like the lid on the bottle (see above!) I have nothing bad to say about this product, only if you prefer a smooth look I would recommend applying a clear topcoat to finish.


Hope you enjoyed!

Until next time...
Laura :)


1 comment:

  1. I love this nail polish aswell! I couldn't believe how fast it cracked :D

    ReplyDelete