Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Would You Rather?

Okay... this is a quick tag I found on Faye Cavania's blog (http://www.fayecavania.blogspot.com/) It's basically a few questions which will hopefully allow you all to get to know me better!

Would you Rather...
  • Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
I would rather be beautiful... I think!
  • Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without brushing your hair for a year?
Go without brushing my teeth, because there is the alternatives of chewing gum, floss and mouthwash.
  • Be rich or famous?
Famous, because usually when you're famous, you're rich.
  • Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
I would rather an amazing makeup collection.
  • Be able to sing or be able to dance?
I would love to be able to sing.
  • Be stranded on a desert island or in the desert?
I would prefer the desert island, because there would be water and I love swimming!
  • Have a computer or a TV?
No brainer... a computer, I couldn't live without it :)
  • Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
I would choose to wear stripes, I personally prefer them towards spots.
  • Drink out of a teacup or a mug?
I prefer a mug, I think teacups are too delicate and I always feel I will break them!
  • Receive a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates?
Box of chocolates :( I can't resist chocolates.
  • Have a hug or a kiss from someone you love?
A hug, I think hugs are more comforting!
  • Wear converse or stilettos?
Converse, I can't walk in stilettos :(
  • Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
I have to say... neither :S
  • Be a fairy or a mermaid?
A mermaid because I'd love to be able to breathe under water.
  • A coffee or a cup of tea?
Tea... always :)
  • Pink nails or blue nails?
Pink :)
  • Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?
Somewhere sunny, when it's sunny, I'm automatically happier.
 
  • Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
An amazing house.
  • Be kind or funny?
I would rather funny.
  • Eat sweets or cake?
Cake!!! MMM
  • Hold a tarantula or a snake?
Snake, definitely, I would faint if I had to hold a spider :O
  • Wear a ring or a necklace?
Necklace

  • Laugh or Smile?
Laugh, laughing makes everyone feel better and laughing is good for you!
  • Be hated or be a hater?
Hated!
  • Wear pearls or beads?
Pearls, I think they're so classy.
  • If you had to choose, lose your sight or your hearing?
I would rather lose my hearing.
  • Have lots of money or lots of friends?
Friends, money can't buy happiness.
  • Love or be loved?
I would prefer to be loved <3

That's it! Hope you enjoyed, I tag everyone who reads this!

Until next time...
Laura :)

2 comments:

  1. that really is a cute tag :)
    I like your answers by the way ;) aand your blog in general!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Celia! Thats very sweet of you to say... I love hearing what people think, and it is lovely when you have some comments to read :)

    ReplyDelete