Monday, May 2, 2011

April Favourties 2011

I hope you enjoy my April Favourites!

TRESemmé dry shampoo: I really like this dry shampoo, I had tried a few others like Bastiste and Boots own brand, but this is my favourite. You just spray it it, brush it out 30 seconds later and you really see an improvement in your hair. Available from Boots €6.99

White Shirts: (Not pictured) I picked up this shirt in Penneys for €13, because you can never have too many! White shirts are very versatile, you can create so many looks-either casual or dressy.
Philips Pro Volume Hairdryer: I love, love, love this hairdryer! I got it from Argos for €33.99. It is 2100 Watts, has 3 heat settings and its ceramic and ionic (to create shiny smooth hair) and it also comes with a round brush and a diffuser.

Catrice Gel Eyeliner: I got this eyeliner from Dunnes Stores for €4.49 although it is also available in many other drugstores. The colour I got was Black Jack with Jack Black, this eyeliner is a perfect dupe for MAC's Fluidline. It's easy to apply, is quick drying, non-smudging, and VERY long lasting.


Sure Women Anti-Perspirant: I usually go for roll-on deodorant but these were on special offer (2 for €2.50) at Boots. I got cool pink and dry cotton. They provide long lasting protection against any wetness or odours! The scents are very fresh and the bottle has a lock setting which I thought was very handy! Overall I am happy with these products.


 
Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Compact Powder: I got this in Boots for €7.29. This bronzer creates a very natural, sun kissed look it can also be used to enhance an existing tan. I am happy with the coverage, and it stays put all day long.



Compeed Blister Plasters: Available from Boots €7.50 (there are 5 plasters in a pack) These plasters are used to prevent blisters and to help heal existing blisters. They may be expensive, but they're worth it. These plasters are rubbery/jellyish  and work much better than fabric plasters. I couldn't feel my blisters any more as soon as I put these on. They stopped the blister in it's tracks and helped it heal quickly.



Well that's it... hope you enjoyed!

Until next time...
Laura :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment