Saturday, June 18, 2011

Haul: Penneys, H&M and Boots!

Hello everyone! This post is just about a few things I picked up in Boots, H&M and Penneys.

First, I went to Penneys, here I got:

9 pack of earrings for €2:
I love this selection of earrings, they are all really cute and wearable, because I know sometimes when you buy a multi pack of earrings, you can end up not liking a few!

St Moriz Instant Tan for €4:
I had heard a few good reviews about this tan so I picked it up as I had nothing to lose (it was only €4!) I am liking it so far, but I think I will do an in-depth review after I have been using it for a while (keep your eyes peeled for that blogpost!)

Lastly I bought a skinny belt for €1.50:
I had wanted one of these for ages, but they didn't have my size (S/M). I love this belt, it's very versatile and can be worn with nearly any outfit! It can make an outfit look casual or dressy :)

Secondly, I went to Boots, here I bought:

Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish in the colour white orchid for €6.99:
I adore this nail polish, personally I hate my nails when they're not painted, and I love wearing this colour on a day to day basis, it's really natural and it just gives your nails a pearly shine. Also, this nail polish has a maxi brush (extra wide) so you can paint your full nail in one stroke! (really handy when you're in a hurry!)

Then I bought a Boots Essentials cucumber face wash for €2.39:
This is good face wash if you're on a budget, it cleanses all traces of makeup and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft, which I thought was a great result especially for the price!

Next... these are the clothes I picked up in Penneys and H&M:

Mickey Mouse T-Shirt: Penneys for €6:

Sunset T-Shirt: Penneys for €3

Pink Swimsuit: Penneys for €10


Jeans: H&M for €12.95



I know that this was a very picture heavy post but I hope you enjoyed!

Until next time...
Laura :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment