Monday, April 25, 2011

Wella Shaders and Toners

Wella Shaders and Toners are sachets of non-permanent hair dye, available from most drugstores and supermarkets. They are priced very cheaply (I got mine in Boots for €1.20) The shade I bought is rich mahogany.

The directions are to lather the dye into wet hair (just like shampoo) and leave for 5 minutes and then you rinse.
I did a strand test and for me, 5 minutes wasn't long enough (the colour wasn't as strong as I would've liked) so I left it for 15 minutes and these were the results:

 before
 before

 after
after

after
I am delighted with the way it turned out and so far the colour is lasting well (it didn't turn out as bright as the picture on the packet, but I like it!) I would definitely recommend Wella Shaders and Toners if you would like a quick, non-damaging (for both your hair and your wallet!) change to your hair.

Until next time...
Laura :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment